Say Your Prayers

Say Your Prayers
The people of the world needs them

Welcome, Yall come on in!

Come on in and stay a spell. Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of tea and talk to me. I would love to hear from you.
.


Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Is Over

Well, Christmas is over.  It's always a sad time for me.  I don't know why, really.  I guess because it's such a special time of the year.  Everyone just seems friendlier and the decorations are so beautiful. Everything looks so bare when they are all taken down.
We had a wonderful Christmas Day.  The Kids were all here and they were happy with their gifts.  I remember when getting gifts was so special to me too.  Now, I would rather give them.  I get that special feeling from giving that I used to get from getting.  A part of maturing, I guess.
I hope you were blessed with a good Christmas too, but most of all that Christ was the center of it.  God Bless all His beautiful children of which you are one if you have Him in your heart.  God's beauty is in the heart not in the outward good looks.

2 comments:

  1. I too hate to see the season end, but I start making snowflakes and Valentines, to kind of take the edge off. And ... I like listening to Christmas carols even after Christmas for a few days, that way the I can celebrate the coming of the Lord at a little slower pace. Anyway, that's just my way of doing things. Glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas. We love you and it's good to see you blogging again. Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We, too, had a very blessed Christmas. Our three grandkids (one boy - 12 years old going on 16!; one boy - 23 months; one baby girl - just 4 months) are the apples of our eye! I thought how quickly the Christmas season passed when I was storing things away for another year. I love your blog. Happy New Year to you and your family, Sandra S.

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments so speak to me, please.