Say Your Prayers

Say Your Prayers
The people of the world needs them

Welcome, Yall come on in!

Come on in and stay a spell. Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of tea and talk to me. I would love to hear from you.
.


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We Can Do It

I got a card in the mail.
It said, I hope your fine and doing well.
I said to myself, I guess I'm Okay
If this pain would just go away.
I'm not really sick, I just don't feel good,
I'd get up and clean if only I could.


I sat in my chair for an hour or two,
Thinking about my pains, just feeling blue.
Then I picked up the card to take another look.
It was almost as thick as a book.
Why hadn't I noticed it before, I said.
I opened each page and quietly read.


The card was filled with blessing from God's Holy Word.

He takes care of the sparrow, He loves us more than a bird.
We can do all things with Him on our side.
He lights our way and will be our guide.
I read each verse, feeling better as I went.
What a blessing to me was sent.


I cleaned my house and cooked the dinner.
Knowing that by God's Word, I was a winner.

2 comments:

  1. SO SO Glad you're back! Love the poem. Oh what wonderful things are written in that card, and to think the whole thing is written for us. Thank you for posting this. It is so good. Love you, Aunt B
    AND ... Your Christmas pictures look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one! , and how true. If we dwell on the bad we feel that way. That's why he sent Phil 4 and 8 to us. "Think on these things." Great poem. Thanks for sharing.
    Oh, and "Sugar" is the name Peach had already been thinking of! She may go ahead and name her that when she reads your comment. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments so speak to me, please.