Say Your Prayers

Say Your Prayers
The people of the world needs them

Welcome, Yall come on in!

Come on in and stay a spell. Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of tea and talk to me. I would love to hear from you.
.


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Old Riddles

I was just remembering some of the old ridddles my Mom used to ask us. I wondered if any of you remember them or if not maybe you would like to share them with some of your younger faimly members. I will post he answers next week if no one has answered them by then.

1. What's the first thing a farmer puts in his garden?

2 What did the big chimeny say to the little chimney?

3. Why did the little moron bury his girlfrien under the house?

4. Why did the little moron bury his father under the door step?

5. Why did the little moron get on a fence post to blow his nose?

6. What did one sheet say to the other?

7. What did the salad say to the refridgarator?

8. What goes over the mountains, through the valley, and comes home
at night and sleeps under the bed with it's tongue hanging out?

9. There's a 100 foot tree in the yard. If a raccoon goes up it a foot
every night, how many nights with it take the raccoon to climb the tree?

10. Two legs sat on three legs, holding one leg in his lap. Up comes
four legs and takes one leg from two legs. Up jumps two legs
and throws three legs at four legs and makes four legs bring
one leg back. What is 1leg, 2 legs, 3 legs, and 4 legs.

2 comments:

  1. I remembered most of these, but the ones about the morons I don't remember. Are you going to post the answers sometime in the future? By the way, good post! I bet a lot of folks haven't heard these. Love all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Post!!
    Here's what I think. I don't know two-seven

    1. His feet?

    8. shoes?
    9. 1?
    10. 1leg-fried chicken leg
    2legs-man
    3legs-stool
    4legs-dog?

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments so speak to me, please.