Say Your Prayers

Say Your Prayers
The people of the world needs them

Welcome, Yall come on in!

Come on in and stay a spell. Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of tea and talk to me. I would love to hear from you.
.


Monday, October 12, 2009

Now That I Am Grown

\A poem came rolling across my mind today;
A poem from long ago.
It roared from the river of timeless thoughts,
Like water over a dam might flow.

\The words so strong that I could feel their strength,
Like the muscles of a running horse.
Bringing back such memories to my aged mind
Of my enchanting youth of course.

\How I love the teacher who empowered me with these words.
Words of rhyme I might never have known.
I now praise the teacher whom once
I hated, Now, that I am grown.

by Alla Mae Swaim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments so speak to me, please.