Say Your Prayers

Say Your Prayers
The people of the world needs them

Welcome, Yall come on in!

Come on in and stay a spell. Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of tea and talk to me. I would love to hear from you.
.


Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Bumped My Little Head



I fell upon a big old rock...
I bumped my little head..
Now I have a big old knot..
I think that I am dead..

\I do not feel pain you see...
I feel noth---ing at all...
Oh my, oh my, what is wrong with me...
What ever caused me to fall...

\My eyes are trying to open now
I am feeling a little pain...
Oh, dear, I just fell out of bed is all...
When I heard the thunder and rain...

by Alla Mae Swaim

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alla Mae I love your little poems. They are so good. I like you clip art. Your Page is looking so good. I can't wait to see what else you put on it. If you need any help then ask and I will try to help you If I know how to do it. Well have a great day and god bless you.
    Love Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Aunt B
    Cute, cute poem. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments so speak to me, please.